1. Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. Should you wish to cancel your order, you can use the cancellation form below, or alternatively you can notify us by any other clear statement.
3. You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bespoke (i.e. made to order).
4. If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
5. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your Paypal account within 14 calendar days.
6. We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example using the goods prior to cancellation).
7. We will refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for an enhanced delivery service (for example guaranteed next day delivery) we will only refund the basic cost.